Another week. A tighter noose. It is the noose of socialistic Fascism tightening around the neck of the remaining remnant of our Founding Fathers’ vision. Most of the mob approves.
Recall that the Framers created a democratic republic not a republican democracy. There is a difference.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.” -H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)
Witness the following:
● The victory of the incompetent, dictatorial governor of California, Gavin Newsom. California, the “bell-weather state” for the rest of the nation. Our future? If so, what are you doing to stop it?
● Medical mandates supposedly to battle CoVID-19 issued by power-hungry politicians and self-serving bureaucrats fraudulently in the name of science.
● Invasion of privacy by the American version of the Nazis’ Gestapo, the Internal Revenue Service, demanding banks send information about all customers’ transactions larger than $600. Fourth Amendment, where are you? Moribund like the Tenth!
● Continued governmental indifference to the plight of hundreds of American citizens trapped in Afghanistan while importing tens of thousands of Afghanis of dubious character to vote for Democrats. You allowed it.
● Continued refusal to police the southern border; thereby, allowing hundreds of thousands of non-European illegal aliens to invade the country while imposing an unconstitutional restriction of airspace on Fox News photographing the invasion. More votes for Democrats. You allowed it.
● Continued diving deeper into federal debt to enslave a population already dependent upon government. Raiding the treasury via the ballot-box. As Alexander Tyler (1747-1813) said, “A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can exist only until a majority of voters discover that they can vote themselves largess out of the public treasury.”
● Revelation of Army General Milley’s planning for a military coup against President Trump. Proving? A military coup is possible for good as well as evil.
So, you ask “What to do? How to do it?”
For detailed answers with specificity, objectivity, and accountability, see the ad below from The Epoch Times.
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.” -Matthew 7:7